“Strength, Speed & Agility”
(Ages 7-14) (Elementary-Middle School)
Camp I – June 25-29 / Camp II – July 16-20/ Camp III – August 13 – 17
10 AM- 12 PM
Price Per Camp = $125 For The Week
All Three Camps = $300 Total
**Limited Spots Available, register ASAP to confirm your spot!
**Snacks & Drinks Will Be Provided – Special Recommendations must be mentioned on sign-up
- Fun!!!– Competitions, Obstacle Courses and other relays… Friday is competition/game day.
- Speed and Agility Training – running technique, cone drills, mini hurdles, bungee, etc…
- Core Development – medicine ball throws, balance training, increase in body control
- INJURY PREVENTION TRAINING – muscular balance and control, athletic specific training
- Proper Coaching – FMF staff will increase athleticism to each young athlete
FMF’s camp focuses on teaching the fundamentals of athletic movements to young athletes, which will increase specialized athleticism, muscular strength and power, and total body control. Young athletes will learn how to squat properly (w/o weight); learn basic lifts; learn proper sprinting technique; plant & cut more efficiently; and decrease reactive agility time. Athletes will develop strength and coordination that enhances safety while participating in sport activities. Each young athlete will leave FMF more athletic and with greater performance levels. Most of all, they will have FUN DOING IT!!!!
Camp Director – Mark Wine
National Strength & Conditioning Association – certified strength & conditioning coach
National Academy of Sports Medicine – personal trainer, performance enhancement specialist, corrective exercise specialists
Oakland Raiders Strength & Conditioning 2010-2012 seasons; Terrapin Swim Team Dryland Coach; Northgate High School Strength & Conditioning Coach; Division I athletes of many sports; wrestling programs; and many many more…
Please Select The Date You Would Like to Register For:
*All Transactions are processed over a Secure Socket Layer