Lower Body Exercises
EOW: Ice Skaters
- Make sure to completely transfer your weight completely.
- Land light on your feet.
EOW: Baker Squats
- Make sure your knee doesn’t get in front of your toes.
- Keep your eyes and chest up .
Power Jump Step Up
EOW: Power Jump Step Up
- Don’t step too far back on landing.
- Keep your toes curled up in the dorsiflexed position.
Blades Of Glory
EOW: Blades Of Glory
- Transfer your weight completely and touch your hands to your toes.
- Make sure to land lightly on your feet.
Reverse Lunge Medicine Ball Twist
EOW: Reverse Lunge Medicine Ball Twist
- Don’t twist until you are fully in to the lunge position.
- Seperate the lunge and the twist.
Stability Ball Leg Curls
EOW: Stability Ball Leg Curls
- Place the heels of your feet in the middle of the stability ball.
- Maintain a dorsiflexed position with toes pointed.
Dumbbell Front Squats
EOW: Dumbbell Front Squats
- Rest the weight on your shoulder.
- Keep your elbows high and your shoulder pulled back.
Stationary Step Ups
EOW: Stationary Step Ups
- Make sure to pause at the top to get the full benefits of the exercise.
- Do all reps on one side before switching feet.
EOW: 2-1 Jumps
- Choose a height where you are still able to spring up without a delay on the ground.
- Maintain a dorsiflexed position.
EOW: Proper Lunge
- Don’t take too large of an initial step.
- Maintain a proper body angle and don’t allow your knee to come over your toes.