Sweet Apple Pork
- Easy to Make in Your Crockpot
- Serve on a bed of Quinoa or Farro.
Almond Crusted Tilapia
- Great tasting and High in Protein.
- Enhances Heart Health and Good Cholesterol.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Helps support cardiovascular help.
- Contains vitamin C, E and A (beta-carotene).
Coconut Curry Chicken
- Curry Reduces Joint Inflammation.
- Enhances Fat Burning.
Apple Cinnamon Power Oats
- High in fiber.
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar.
BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Chicken is one of the greatest source of lean meat protein.
- Contains the cancer fighting B-vitamin niacin.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Contains Cancer Fighting Lycopene.
- Fights heart disease with capascin and flavanoids.
Yogurt French Toast
- Cinnamon boosts immunity.
- Cinnamon clears arterial pathways.
Lighter Side of Fried Rice
- Healthy spin on an unhealthy favorite.
- Great taste and easy to make.
Bison Carne Asada
- Bison contains no artificial growth hormones.
- Bison is leaner then beef.
Roasted Garlic Herb Dip
- Great snack with raw veggies.
- Healthy and easy to make.
Sun Dried Tomato Steaks
- Exciting way to dress up your boring steak.
- Steak is high in CLA.
Philly Cheese Bison Burger
- New and healthier spin on a Philly Classic.
- Bison has amazing flavor.
Asian Turkey Wraps
- Turkey helps control post meal insulin response.
- Lettuce Wraps eliminates the grains.
Basil Chicken Panini
- Quick, easy, and delicious.
- Chicken is high in protein and low in saturated fat.
Easy Pork & Sweet Potato Stew
- Easy to sett and forget.
- Sweet potatoes are low glycemic.